Centers Health Care
Centers Adult Day Care at Ridgewood is actively seeking an Occupational Therapist to work at our Adult Day Care Facility in Ridgewood, NY.
The candidate will work 2-3 days per week, 4-5 hours per day.
We offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness, or other problems.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to a team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred