Centers Health Care
Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Posted 26 days ago
Occupational Therapy Assistant
The Concord Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking a Occupational Therapy Assistant for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
COTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Residents progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred