Centers Health Care
Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Per-Diem
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Triboro Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
COTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Residents progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience is a plus
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Centers staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.