Centers Health Care
Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Per-Diem Weekends
Occupational Therapy Assistant Per-Diem Weekends
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant to work Per-Diem Weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY.
OTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Residents progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
OTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Were a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.