Centers Health Care
Occupational Therapy Assistant - Per Diem
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Boro Park Center is actively seeking Per Diem Occupational Therapy Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
COTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Residents progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.