Centers Health Care
Far Rockaway, NY
Occupational Therapy Assistant + Sign-On Bonus
Occupational Therapist Assistant
Far Rockaway Center is actively seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist Assistant to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Far Rockaway, NY.
Now offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus!!
COTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Residents progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Far Rockaway Center is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Far Rockaway Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.