Office Administrator Albuquerque NM
Auto-Chlor System is a national leader in the rental and service of commercial dishwashing machines and sales of cleaning and sanitation products. Our primary customers include restaurants, foodservice, hospitality, and institutional healthcare. We have led the industry for over 80 years.
Are you a motivated individual that wants to work in a fast-paced environment where you are rewarded for your contribution and where your efforts have direct impact on our business?
Auto-Chlor is recruiting for an Office Administrator in our Albuquerque branch. This key position entails responsibility in the areas of customer relations, general office administrative duties and branch support/communications.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: Customer service, support accounts receivable and collections, administrative duties, and clerical support for management and branch staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Managing telephone calls from customers regarding service problems and/or customer account information.
- Refers customers to appropriate branch personnel for fast and positive action as necessary.
- Summarizes, reviews, enters deposits, and prepares and scans payments to bank at the end of each day.
- Develops relationships with customers to help with A/R Collection of payment in a timely manner.
- Provides clerical support for the branch.
- Dispatches service calls on an on-going basis during the course of the business day and making sure the problem is logged, dispatched out to the correct person and a resolution logged in the system at the end of each day.
- Assisting A/R in Closed Accounts collection as well as following up within branch manager of measures taken to collect any outstanding Equipment/Money owed.
- Knowledgeable in Excel spreadsheets and data base applications.
- Other tasks as they arise and are assigned by the branch manager.
We offer a Competitive Salary, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave, Med/Den/Life Insurance, Matching 401K and more.
Auto-Chlor System is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!