Office Administrator | Colleyville, TX
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an Office Administrator to work at a company located in the Colleyville, TX area. The Office Administrator will handle all administrative functions for the location during assigned shift. This position reports to the On-Site Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily production data entry, processing bills of lading and invoicing
- Greets visitors, directing and controlling the flow of drivers
- Assists in coordinating incoming and outgoing trailer loads
- Answers the main phone, handles incoming/outgoing mail and composes routine correspondence in Outlook
- Provide excellent customer service to all levels of the organization, as well as to visitors and customers
- Ensure office and yard are clean and organized
- Facilitate safety and production meetings
- Organizes and maintains file system
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for office equipment maintenance
- Assists employees with general administrative questions regarding employment, pay, benefits, etc.
- Assist in coaching and training new hires
- Backup to the site manager in their absence
- Ensuring that all employees are working safe and abide by all safety policies
- Ensuring that all daily equipment checks on all Industrial power equipment are being performed
- Must be accountable for achieving the company's results while maintaining company's Core Values and Safety Standards
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- High school degree or GED is required
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently
- Spanish fluency is a plus in many locations
- Three or more years related administrative experience
- Basic accounting, payroll, and/or human resources administrative experienced highly desired
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or distribution setting preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed
- Proficient in use of MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) required
- Employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Colleyville, TX
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.