Peoria, AZ, United States
Come and join the AMAZING Southwest Network Team so you can experience this great opportunity! A $750 Sign-On Bonus is available! This opportunity is located in the Northwest Phoenix area.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Must possess a high school or equivalency diploma
- One year prior office experience preferred; prior medical office experience strongly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Knowledge, Ability, and Skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Requires strong writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and use of general mathematics is required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 50 WPM is preferred
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office software
- Previous experience using the HMS Scheduling System is preferred
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per year!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discounts
- Family Medical Leave
- Hearing Discount Program
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Virta Prediabetes Reversal Program
- IDShield and Legal Shield Protection
- Bilingual Stipend available
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK
Southwest Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and wellness. We provide treatment programs for seriously mentally ill adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for the individuals and families we serve.