Office Services Clerk (Reg PT)
Position Title: Office Services Clerk (Reg PT)
Department: Business and Administration
Campus: Allegheny Campus
Performance Evaluation: The successful applicant for this position will be required to successfully complete a post-offer, pre-employment medical examination and performance evaluation.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Remote Work Option: Fully In-Person
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Salary Grade: SEIU B - $16.94
Job Category: Office Support Staff/Maintenance/Housekeeping
Employment Type: Regular Part-Time
Job Slot: 9281
Job Open Date: 9/22/2023
Job Close Date: 11/17/2023
General Summary: Performs general clerical duties involving shipping and receiving of mail, and ordering standard office supplies for the campus.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED and some clerical experience sorting and delivering in an office environment gained through previous job related or education training.
Certifications/Licensures: A valid driver's license is required for positions involving travel. Must either attain and maintain a forklift certification.
Skill Requirements: Must have demonstrated ability to perform certain clerical functions such as recording, verifying and calculating data. Ability to travel to perform work duties at any campus or center location within the CCAC system. Must be able to operate various office equipment, including a personal computer and appropriate College software packages or equivalent. Should possess good organizational, customer service, communication, interpersonal and clerical skills. Detail oriented, ability to multi-task meet deadlines and be a team player. Required to have regular and timely attendance.
Physical Requirements, If Applicable: Must be able to climb using various apparatus. Must be able to lift, carry and moves mail sacks, boxes of supplies and other heavy materials for extended periods of time. Performs duties of a physical nature that include: sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and climbing stairs and ladder/step stools. Typically lifts/pushes/pulls/carries items that weigh up to 50 lbs. (occasionally up to 80 lbs.) and may require up to 50 lbs. of push/pull force to varying distances.
Duties: 1. Provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
2. Receives, sorts, routes, and delivers campus mail, supplies, and equipment.
3. Verifies materials shipped and received against bills of lading and other records; signs for campus deliveries; visually inspects quality and quantity of materials received; rejects damaged goods and records shortages.
4. Maintains inventory of general office supplies and re-order materials as needed; shelves and stock inventory and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
5. Maintains related records, logs, and files; collate, staple, and bind materials as needed; operates duplicating equipment.
6. Assists in training temporary personnel.
7. Operate fork lift truck as necessary or required.
8. Perform all duties in accordance with applicable laws, collective bargaining agreements, board policies and administrative regulations and directives.
9. Performs other clerical duties for specific/unique needs of the department.
10. Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=13&c=ccac.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4769950
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.