Colorado Springs, CO
Oncology Clinical Pharmacist
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range$60. 6 - $82.18/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Oncology Pharmacy Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day oncology pharmacy operations in various Oncology andInfusion Centers as assigned. Reporting to the system Clinical Pharmacy Director directly and indirectly to the clinicleadership and Pharmacy Director, this individual serves as a working supervisor providing direction and supervision tooncology pharmacy technicians. In addition, the incumbent participates in direct patient care activities and coordinatesservices with other healthcare team members as appropriate. The Specialist will work closely with the Director of PharmacyServices, Providers, and clinical leaders on initiatives related to oncology pharmacy operations.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year experience as a clinical pharmacist or with equivalent education (completion of residency or Pharm.D. degree)
- Chemotherapy/Hazardous product compounding and USP 797 compliance
- Clinical knowledge of oncology and specialty pharmacy; innovative pharmacy practice; pharmacoeconomics; regulationsapplicable to Pharmacy, including DEA, Board of Pharmacy, CMS, FDA, The Joint Commission, etc.
- Pharm D degree required.
- Completed a Pharmacy Practice Residency with experience in Oncology and/or Critical Care (PGY-1) and /orequivalent experience. A specialized clinical residency in Oncology (PGY-2) and /or experience is preferred.Board Certification preferred (BCOPS)
- Licensed Pharmacist in Colorado required
Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers' page and apply today!