Colorado Springs, CO
Onsite Production Manager, Recycling Operation, Colorado Springs, CO
Leadpoint Business Services is currently seeking dynamic leaders with recent supervisory experience to lead production and line workers. This Operations Production Manager position will be assigned to one of our locations in Colorado Springs, CO.
This Management position will support workforce management programs and have overall accountability for the performance of Leadpoints team in the assigned facility. Your responsibilities include program implementation, personnel management and facility operations. In this leadership role, youll work as a liaison between the facility and Leadpoints support personnel.
Youll also perform additional functions like customer service and communication across the facility; hiring and recruiting of production employees; HR administrative tasks; troubleshooting and resolution of performance issues; data tracking and reporting of individual KPIs; and safety program management.
You are a great fit for this job if you are competent in leadership, communication, and problem solving. This management position includes supervision of a team of direct reports. Your experience in light manufacturing is required.
Please complete the form after this description and include resume.
Benefits of the Onsite Production Manager
Competitive Salary based on experience
Opportunities for advancement
Strong Benefits Package
Paid Time off
Training and Development
Responsibilities of the Onsite Production Manager
Supervision of Production and Line Workers
Customer Service and Communications
Hiring and Recruiting
Administrative and Payroll functions
Manages Data tracking and reporting
Planning and Training
Safety Program Management
Requirements of the Onsite Production Manager
High School Diploma or Technical Diploma
Computer Proficiency - Microsoft Office
Interpersonal Skills: Onsite manager must be able to speak with employees, other department managers and senior management.
Leadership Skills: Onsite manager must be able to motivate employees to keep operations running smoothly.
Problem-Solving Skills: Onsite manager must be able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it, such as identifying defects in the production line.
Time Management: Onsite manager face production deadlines, shipping dates and more and must manage their time accordingly.
Technical Capacity: Onsite manager has direct experiences or transferable skillsets that relate to a high stress production environment. Holds mechanical and process capabilities associated with large scale production equipment.
Learning Orientation: Onsite manager has demonstrated ability to adapt to a learning-based organization. Focused on Adoption, Information Processing, and accountability for skills transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services:
Since 2000, Leadpoint Business Services has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees - people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned.
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- State*Select A State *AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingArmed Forces AmericasArmed Forces EuropeArmed Forces Pacific
- Home Phone*
- Cell Phone*
- What Position are you interested in*Please select the Job Title you are most interested in.ManagementAdministrativeCorporate Office
- Are you currently employed?*
- If you were offered a job today that meets all your employment criteria, when could you start?**
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?*
- How did you hear about Leadpoint?*
- List relevant experience and any skills:
- Select your location interest*Corporate OfficesArizonaPhoenixNorth Phoenix, AZScottsdale, AZCaliforniaMilpitas, CASan Jose, CASanta Barbara, CADenver, COFloridaSt Petersburg, FLSt Lucie, FLGeorgiaAtlanta, GAIllinoisChicago-South Suburbs, ILIndianaIndianapolis, INMichiganSouthfield, MINew Boston, MITroy, MINew YorkAlbany, NYNevadaLas Vegas, NVOhioOberlin, OHOregonClackamas, ORPortland, ORTexasMcKinney, TXFort Worth, TXPlano, TXVirginiaChester, VASeattle, WASpokane, WATacoma, WAVancouver, WAWisconsinAppleton, WIMadison, WI
- Upload ResumeOptional: Please feel free to upload a resume for review by our recruiting team.