Operating Model Transition-Senior Manager
The Workforce Strategy team, a critical function within Enterprise Modernization, is leading a cross-business unit, cross-functional effort to execute an optimal global services delivery model that will transform how CVS Health operates as an enterprise. This role will focus on both the strategic and tactical execution of the operating model and workforce transition management playbook.
Experience in transition management:
* Experience with transition management phases and methodologies (e.g., Blueprinting, Knowledge Transfer, Stabilization)
* Ability to develop and execute global delivery solutions with considerations for automation, captive organization and BPO
* Understanding of current state process and mapping to future state process/FTEs/Roles
* Experience in anticipating transition challenges across cultural and time-zone dimensions and proactively developing risk mitigation plans
* Assisting and partnering with BUs in rapidly developing pilots for implementation
* Leading a team of resources (internal and external) and mentoring to drive projects on-time
* Definition of future state governance and performance management models including SLAs and KPI definition
* Working closely with supporting functions (IT, Real Estate, HR, etc.) when executing transition plans
* Analyze business metrics in support of business objectives and offer solutions to ensure positive trending
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Initiative Execution (Operating Model and Workforce Transition)
* Lead the transformation initiatives with focus on current/future state process, org design, detailed headcount/FTE analysis, business case validation and a comprehensive implementation plan.
* Provides expertise and input as transition initiatives are refined, planned, and validated. Ensure that initiatives are achievable and will result in the required value creation.
* Collaborate with business unit, cross-functional and 3rd party (BPO) stakeholders to develop and execute transition plans
* Track and communicate Initiative status to the Modernization Office, along with project costs to ensure that Initiative is within the allowed budget. Report Initiative progress relative to approved targets and milestones
* Identify and resolve issues relating to schedule compliance and deliverable commitments, escalating to the Opportunity Lead and Modernization office as necessary.
* Support overall progress of the workforce strategy initiatives. Establish trustful relationships in the context of the initiatives and sustain relationships.
* Collaborates with the Communications & Change Management teams to communicate Initiative strategically and plan for desired cultural adjustments.
* Play an active role in evaluation of new opportunities across all businesses and functional groups as appropriate.
* 8+ years total business experience, preferably working in large, complex organizations.
* 3+ years in transition management experience within a large organization or management consulting
* 3+ years experience supporting development and execution of operating model transformation
* 3+ Experience conducting business in a global setting
* Masters Degree
* Experience in transition management within a large organization or consultant
* Experience setting up onshore and global shared services functions
* Experience working in client service or management consulting
?? Experience conducting business in a global setting
* Excellent written and verbal/storytelling communications skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., excel, PowerPoint, word, Visio, etc.)
* Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Professional, energetic, and positive attitude.
* Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility.
* Experience in documenting processes, developing training materials / deliver approach and business case
* Willingness to travel to meet business needs.
* Strong business acumen.
* Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of management (Directors to senior executives).
At MinuteClinic, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.