Theres never been a better time to start your career in the cleaning industry, as demand for our cleaning and disinfecting services is growing. Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities.
There is no better time than now to start your career as an Operations Assistant at MaidPro Boston.
We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 30 years in Boston, Allston, Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Brighton, Cambridge, Charlestown, Downtown Boston, North End, Somerville, South End, and surrounding areas.
The Operations Assistant plays an important role in the daily operations for MaidPro Boston by assisting the Owner in smooth daily operations in the field and office.
Whats expected in the Field:
- Travel from home to home and business to business leaving each location in immaculate condition by providing MaidPro Bostons professional house cleaning services
- Conduct cleaning quality control checks for other PROs to ensure quality output and adherence to high standards
- Work as a liaison with PROs to provide assistance with supplies, equipment and/or keys as needed
Whats expected in the Office:
- Track and maintain cleaning supplies, equipment, and inventory for the PROs
- Provide the PROs with clean and disinfected equipment/supplies
- Prepare next day supplies and equipment for social-distance dispatch
- Oversee daily laundry drop off and pick up with an outside vendor
- Assist the Owner with administrative, customer service, and sales-related tasks as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- MUST have a valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and your own reliable CAR to use for this position at MaidPro Boston
- Previous experience: Office management, hospitality, hotel management, restaurant management, or other heavily customer-facing operational roles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with technology
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Competitive pay
- Bonuses and tips
- Paid COVID-19 training
- Paid vacation
- Free telemedicine benefit via Teladoc
- Opportunities for advancement
- No nights and weekends
- Full-time schedule