The Operations Manager is a member of the Store Management team, and as such, fulfills the company purpose of helping people on their path to better health by driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the Operations Manager will maintain an engaged, productive store team through strong leadership, demonstrating initiative and leading by example.
The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the total leadership and strategic operation of a CVS/pharmacy store including:
* Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation
* Sales and inventory management
* Employee staffing, training, and development
* Financial management
* Customer service leadership
Unlike the Store Manager in Training position, the Operations Manager position is not part of the CVS/pharmacy Retail Management Development Program. Operations Managers are not eligible for direct promotion to Store Manager. Candidates with a short-term goal of becoming a CVS Store Manager should instead apply for Store Manager in Training openings.
* Lead others and work effectively with store crews
* Supervise, assign and direct activities of the stores crew
* Effectively communicate information to store crew and supervisors in an open and timely manner
* Support Store Manager with actions plans for operational and service improvement
2. Customer Service
* Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
* Promote CVS customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
* <>Pay Range
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Deductive reasoning ability, advanced analytical skills and computer skills.
- Advanced communication skills, leadership, supervision, and influencing skill
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
- Experience as a retail manager or supervisor
High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.