Jim Click Automotive Group
The hours are Monday through Friday and roatation for Saturday's. Operator or Receptionist experience is preferred. Full-time hourly non-exempt position
POSITION SUMMARY: Answers and routes incoming phone calls using
a computerized phone system. Represents the dealership in a professional,
friendly manner at all times.
1. Greets incoming calls in a courteous, polite and efficient manner.
2. Assists callers in identifying needs and then routes to the appropriate
individual or department.
3. Provides basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
4. Updates and maintains personal copy of staff directory and other
resources to ensure accurate dispensing of information.
5. Assists other departments with job duties as needed.
6. Ability to multi-task various job duties while answering phone calls.
7. Must be flexible to cover all hours of operation, including opening
and closing shifts.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
1. English reading and English communication skills sufficient to
perform job duties.
2. Bilingual helpful, but not required.
3. Extensive sitting at the phone system (up to eight consecutive hours).
4. Maintain consistent attendance and on-time performance.
5. Ability to maintain good employee relations by acting courteously and
amicably towards other co-workers.
Apply in person at 780 W. Competition Road Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer