Freedom Financial Network
Oracle Cloud Systems Administrator
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our Finance and Accounting team is looking for a self-motivated Oracle Cloud ERP\EPM Administrator with excellent communication and customer service skills. The Functional Administrator will report to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Transformation. The Oracle Fusion Administrator is responsible for the efficient handling of requests and the mandate of this role is to develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures to support the day-to-day configurations in our Oracle Fusion product suite. This role will monitor the health and wellness of the Fusion product suite and establish business processes and reporting to evaluate and enhance the overall health of the applications.
- Develop and implement request processes and controls required to provide administration and enhancements to system configurations designed during application implementation.
- Maintain and update application configurations of the Oracle Bundle Cloud Service (GL, AP, FA, AR), Procurement, FCCS and ARCS.
- Develop and maintain Oracle Reporting - OTBI, BI Publisher, Smart view
- Analyze complex business processes and design solutions based upon Oracle ERP and EPM capabilities
- Conduct unit, integration and User Acceptance Testing
- Maintain and update end-user training materials for new or enhanced functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues; collaborate with Oracle Support as needed on open SRs.
- Review and audit end-user accounts, permissions and access rights
- Work with Internal Staff, 3rd Party vendors and Oracle to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules and outages.
- Develop and report monthly metrics overall Health of Oracle Application and Business Processes
- Minimum 5 years of Oracle Fusion Application Administration Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting and\or Computer Information Systems
- Strong hands on reporting experience with Oracle OTBI, Smart View, BI Publisher and similar delivered reporting tools.
- Strong Control Mindset, strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- A team player who takes responsibility and works with a high level of autonomy
- Partner with IT Managed Service team on impact analysis related to Quarterly Patching.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent data management skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office product suite Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to remain organized while working on multiple projects with competing priorities
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.