Diversified Sourcing Solutions
Order Puller (Bilingual)
Posted over 1 month ago
We are currently looking for several order pullers for a client located in the southwest of Houston. Order pullers need to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. These positions are for night shift, but will train on days before going on nights.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Sort and place material or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Any other duties as requested by respective supervisor and/or manager
- 1 to 2 years of warehouse related experience in shipping and receiving
- Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs. Occasionally life and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. (with the proper lifting equipment)
Compensation of the Order Puller
- $13.00hr to $14.00hr
**All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.