Dani Dental Studio is one of the largest growing full-service dental labs in the Valley. Our vision is to create everlasting smiles and doing so with integrity, innovation, quality, and most importantly with teamwork! Is this an environment and culture you want to be a part of? Reach out to us today for an opportunity to learn and grow with our family team.
We have a variety of benefits to offer from medical, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, paid time off, are just to name a few.
- To attain and exceed sales goals.
- To strengthen client relationships with Dani Dental Studio to improve client retention.
- To achieve optimal customer satisfaction with Dani Dental Studio Doctor Clients.
- To participate in promotional and public relations activities that aid in increasing sales goals.
- To meet collection goals.
- To participate in Student Rotation groups.
The duties of the Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relations with potential partners and vendors.
- Work with the Business Development Manager on sales initiatives.
- Seeks out prospective customer opportunities with former, new and existing customers.
- Fulfill customer needs for current product pricing.
- Maintains a professional image in self and work environment.
- Informs customers of all relevant company procedures and initiatives.
- Reports competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management timely.
- To enhance sales efforts with the current clientele.
- Work with the executive team to determine the sales mix which is most profitable for the company and to achieve those goals.
- Participate in the marketing campaign for the company including advertising, promotions, trade conventions, seminars, webinars, and any company-sponsored extracurricular activities that are scheduled whether it be weekdays, weekends, or evenings.
- Coordinate all public relations activities. Ensure that excellent relations are maintained within the trade, community, etc.