Chula Vista, California, United States
Overnight / 3rd Shift Child Care Worker
Paid Vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
New Alternatives, Inc. – Chula Vista, CA
Are you interested in:
-Providing care and safety for teens
-Getting free meals!?!
-Opportunities for advancement/raises?
-Flexible nights, shifts at 11pm-7am
-FT benefits for only 30 hours a week?
New Alternatives, Inc. is committed to providing Trauma Informed Care principles throughout our agency. Candidates should have knowledge and/or desire in assisting the agency carry out this culture.
New Alternatives, Inc. is a private nonprofit agency that provides a wide range of services to children, youth and families in San Diego and Orange Counties. Services include residential, outpatient, day treatment and in home support services.
New Alternatives, Inc. falls under the California Public Health Order and is additionally required by our county contract to ensure that all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with SED children and adolescents in residential treatment facility/ group homes. Openings available in Chula Vista.
- Assist children/ teens with daily living skills, self-esteem building and crisis intervention skills.
- Hours are between 11pm-7am
- BA/BS strongly preferred, AA with 12 units in child care and experience will be considered.
- Experience in the field is a plus.
- Various Shifts, days and programs available.
- F/T & P/T offered.
Full Time Benefits (with 30+ hours/week)
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness
- Pay Between $17-19/hour. Rate depends on education level, previous experience in the field & supervisory experience.
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location