Kansas City, MO, United States
Paper Cup Machine Operator
Location Accessible By: KCATA Public Transportation
Aspen Products has immediate openings for Paper Cup Machine Operators!
We are looking for motivated and reliable employees with excellent communication skills. All candidates should have a strong desire to learn and be prepared to work in a team orientated environment.
Previous Machine Operator experience is not required but preferred!
Aspen Products, Inc. is a 24-hour 5 day per week manufacturing operation with various types of production equipment and systems. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced environment where machine uptime is extremely important. This position’s pay will be dependent upon experience. We are looking for goal driven candidates with the desire to be part of our team.
• Paid Holidays
• Health benefits available after 90 days
• One-week paid vacation
• 401K after 1 year
• Weekend overtime available
• Paid Lunch Break
• Competitive entry level wages
• Promotion from within
• Operates the Paper Cup machines in a safe and efficient manner
• Loads and unloads the appropriate paper for each job • Maintains and monitors the Paper Cup machines while making approved repairs/adjustments, checking for loose or missing parts, etc.
• Performs daily safety and compliance checks on machines - Promptly reports all issues to the foreman Duties and basic Requirements:
• Knows all safety features of the Paper Cup machine and operates it in a safe manner
• Ensures that the machine is always producing a quality product
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and corrects issues when the machine is NOT producing a quality product
• Operates machine efficiently in accordance with training and applicable company policies while working diligently to meet customer demands/requirements
• Maintains a clean work area free of debris and slip hazards
• Wears hard-soled leather work boots that cover the entire foot and ankle
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Understands role in LOTO
• Responsible for Food Safety, HACCP, GMP’s, and Food Defense protocol