Paralegal - Contract Administrator
Assist attorneys by providing primary legal support and serving as a subject matter expert in connection with the PBM Healthcare Services group.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contract drafting and review consistent with Legal Department standards;
- Working with internal stakeholders, external clients and consultants in support of PBM contracting initiatives;
- Information management, including the updating files and electronic data in connection with assigned projects;
- Assisting with day-to-day communications and coordinating responses to inquiries from project stakeholders;
- General research, contract administrative management and other related work as may be assigned.
2 or more years of paralegal or contract administrator experience
- 5+ years drafting healthcare contracts
- At least 2 years of commercial/service contract drafting experience
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program
- Previous experience in a legal, compliance, or health plan environment
- Westlaw and MS Office experience preferred
Associate's degree or equivalent work experience required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.