Centers Health Care
Saint James, NY
Part-Time Clerk / Administrative Assistant
Part-Time Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is actively seeking a Part-Time Clerk/Administrative Assistant for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have front desk, administrative, and office experience. The candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. provided.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Assisting in the payroll process for facility workers
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- A flexible schedule is a must!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer and basic mathematical skills
- Very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
St. James, NY
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stay with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V