Olympia, WA, United States
Part Time Engagement Trainer
Engagement Trainer Part Time
Our sales team needs an engaging individual to effectively train our Event Specialists to engage with consumers and increase sales. This part time Engagement Trainer job is accountable for the in-store training of Event Specialists, onboarding of new employees and developing positive relationships with store personnel. The ideal employee trainer is friendly, outgoing and able to train employees in a clear and concise manner. If you feel you can train and motivate our retail team to make the sale and generate excitement, we encourage you to apply. When you work for Advantage Solutions, you become part of the largest sales and marketing agency in North America where you will receive great training and competitive pay rates.
- Meet the associate in the store on their first day and demonstrate how to set up, conduct and break down a product demonstration.
- Introduce the ES to the store management team and review protocol for contact and engagement with store management.
- Understand stores engagement goals and work to support.
- Consistently visit the store on a regular schedule.
- Conduct performance audits with the store management team.
- Work with ES on a regular schedule, to continue training in support of event management, customer engagement, store relationship building and salesmanship.
- (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years experience in event marketing, demonstrations, customer service, sales, retail/grocery, or coaching for improvement is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Comfortable coaching for improvement from a positive point of view.
- Self -starter and ability to work independently to achieve goals.
- Ability to work effectively with management.
- Must be comfortable engaging with the public, talking with consumers and recommending product sales.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
- Must pass online Food Safety training exam (all training hours will be paid for by the Company).
- Compliance with all food safety requirements and regulations.