Part Time Maintenance Porter
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Valet Living Maintenance Porter is responsible for light maintenance tasks, housekeeping tasks on assigned properties. As the face of Valet Living Maintenance, Porters will adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety and monitoring and reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Remove trash and replace liners in public trash cans (common area cans).
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walk ways in a commercial multifamily environment.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste.
- Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments.
- Cleaning and running of compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
- Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms and dumpster areas.
- Grill and appliance cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Special Conditions of Employment:
- Must have smart phone with operating system: Android Operating System-5 and above, IOS- Operating System 9 and above and data plan.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from community.
- Must have valid drivers license and ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must maintain valid documentation - Auto Liability Insurance, Drivers License, etc.
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work and/or be on call during service hours. Must be available between 8 AM and 8 PM.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs, walk distances, and be exposed to disagreeable odors.
Valet Living provides the following:
- Reflective vest.
- Tools to complete all required tasks.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.
Valet Living Associates: Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020