San Diego, CA
Part Time Night Trash Collector - Truck or Trailer Preferred
Valet Living is currently hiring for a Part Time Night Trash Collector in your local area. This is a great paying, part time night job. Enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you work. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay and promotional advancement opportunities.
We have immediate start dates and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
Own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer? Youll earn even more!
What Youll Be Doing:
- Collect trash bags and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items)
- Work 5 nights a week typically Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Start at 8:00pm and be done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times)
- Part time: 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great pay: If hired as a Driver with a truck: total hourly earnings up to $18.25 per hour, which includes a $3.00 per hour stipend for use of your personal truck.
- Truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of the pay range to help offset fuel and mileage costs
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program - earn up to $2,500 for each referral hired
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Safe work environment, all personal protective equipment provided
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
What We Require:
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is required in many locations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid and current driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- Strong work ethic
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.
Valet Living Associates: Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020