Part Time Retail Merchandiser Day Shift SAS
Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser Day Shift SAS
At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser job needs an independent individual with great attention to detail and knowledge of basic merchandising tasks (resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.). The ideal candidate is able to build and maintain attractive displays to create brand awareness and increase sales.
Take this opportunity to join North Americas leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earing competitive pay rates! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What Youll Do:
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Strong self-management skills; complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access