We Are Blood
Austin, TX, United States
Partner Engagement Manager
You will be responsible for identifying, soliciting, and successfully recruiting new or inactive blood drive sponsor groups by developing and managing relationships with new community partners focusing on groups of 250 or more employees/members. Support account manager team regarding cultivation and solicitation of blood drive hosts while working effectively in a team environment towards goals.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in corporate relations, development, communications, sales, relationship selling, or community outreach. Or 8 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proven record of successful sale initiatives and/or proactive outreach techniques, prefer experience in cultivating new business.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and business contacts.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop and deliver informative and/or persuasive presentations.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills who is goal oriented.
- Ability to foster and maintain an office environment where teamwork and professional respect are the foundation for achievement.
- Computer skills that include the competent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to provide reliable personal transportation.
Monday through Friday- day shift with flexibility to work weekends and evenings.