Freedom Financial Network
San Mateo, CA
Who We Are
Freedoms mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,000 employees (known internally as "The Freedom Family") in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Partnerships are central to our mission. We partner with our clients to help improve the financial wellness of their members and customers. We seek to expand our reach and deliver appropriate solutions for Everyday Americans who are struggling and striving to improve their financial health. And we partner with each other to deliver the best experiences for prospective customers and clients to get them on a path to a better financial future.
We seek a strong leader to oversee our partnerships to drive customer acquisition, build our brand and deliver enterprise value and optimal execution across Freedoms product solutions. Freedom has a multi-faceted partnership strategy that includes relationships with key consumer financial services companies such as LendingTree, Credit Karma, NerdWallet strategic relationships with wireless, affinity and insurance partners and enterprise relationships with credit bureaus and bank partners. We see significant growth opportunities to develop deeper, more impactful relationships with these partners. You will do this by working closely with our internal and external partners to understand, align and define joint business objectives, data-driven strategies and tactics and to own and drive high ROI results from these partnerships.
In this role, you will support a portfolio of partners to grow our collective relationships to drive customer awareness, engagement, and acquisition. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and drive growth in partner channel through expanding and deepening relationships with key partners, improving targeting and messaging to drive more awareness and engagement, and collaborating with product organizations on both sides to develop more seamless and easy end-to-end experiences
- Collaborate with internal constituents to deliver highly targeted content, tools, and experiences that drive partnership engagement and growth
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify actionable opportunities to improve and grow existing partnership programs
- Communicate results and advocate for partner channel needs internally across creative, product, analytics, etc
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to drive alignment between the two organizations and support BD opportunities with new partnerships
- Establish appropriate rhythm of business programs, analyses, and communications that drive consistency of engagement across partnerships
The Manager of Partner Marketing will be an important leader in our Marketing organization. Our partnerships team is responsible for an important strategic channel for Freedom that has the potential to be an even more impactful channel for the business. This leader will drive that growth and impact.
- A minimum of five years of experience in consumer marketing and partnerships, ideally working with financial and credit-based products
- A track record of success growing businesses through partnerships and through optimization of marketing channels
- Experience working directly with credit bureaus and/or credit-based lenders or lending marketplaces
- Strong business acumen coupled with outstanding analytic, project management and communication skills
- Expertise applying partner and account management skills to drive strategic and tactical engagement and demonstrable ROI
- A can do attitude, always looking to drive more growth from accounts through continuous testing and optimization
- A passion for achieving results through leading and leading cross-functional teams
- Curiosity and creative problem solving skills and a desire to continuously improve
- An upbeat, optimistic and infectious personality with a growth mindset
Why Join the Freedom Family?
- Fast, continued growth - theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday