Centers Health Care
Patient Intake Coordinator
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking motivated and experienced Full-Time Patient Intake Coordinator to work closely with a team of health care professionals to help facilitate setting up care for members with Amazing Home Care.
The Intake Coordinators are expected to use critical thinking and organizational skills when helping patients enroll for homecare services. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Receive daily referrals
- Follow up with patients, marketers, MLTCs, and other agencys daily
- Data Entry
- Manage the referral intake process from initiation through admission and start of care
- Review and update weekly work reports distributed by management and complete within the scheduled time
- Schedule assessments and reassessments of applicants and enrollees using the Uniform Assessment System "UAS"
- Timely communication with Account Manager, team members, and supervisors
- Constant exchange of information with Advocacy Support team to schedule assessments, and gather required clinical and demographic data from patient and sources
- Maintain effective relations with all agency contacts
- Support and partner with the marketing team in the enrollment process
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and care managers
- Ability to work well with a team
- Computer skills and ability to master Agencys software program
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize job demand
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Work well with deadlines
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- 2 weeks PTO and 8 Legal Holidays
- Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance