Pompano Beach, FL
Patient Services Coordinator I West Palm Beach, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client looking for a Patient Services Coordinator to work at the West Palm Beach, FL area. The Patient Services Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the day to day operations of the Front Desk, Patient Access Center and Patient Screening Schedule. The position reports to the Clinical Supervisor and Senior Director of Network Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing of office during business hours.
- Ability to open daily journal.
- Route patient questions to appropriate clinician & staff to ensure timely & accurate responses.
- Maintain front office organization.
- Analyze front office procedures and make recommendations for more efficient policies.
- Manage patient flow and report any issues to Clinical Supervisor
- Oversee Patient Access Center
- Oversee ZocDoc accounts for all providers
- Prepare, distribute and post daily KPI reports for Access Center.
- Track and maintain inventory for all medical & office supplies.
- Submit weekly medical & office supply orders for approval.
- Ability to check out patients and schedule all follow-up appointments.
- Ability to schedule and register patients.
- Ability to answer Access Center calls.
- Update & maintain all necessary information in New Employee Binder.
- Maintain a supply of current New Employee binders on site.
- Create and manage Patient Screening coverage calendar.
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor regarding staff coverage for Front Desk, Access Center and Patient Screening.
- Perform daily huddle meetings with Front Desk & Access Center staff.
- Expedite all necessary IT issues or requests to Clinical Supervisor.
- Timely and regular attendance is an expectation of performance.
- Perform other duties as required.
Candidate can work in West Palm Beach, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.