PPEP, Inc. Portable, Practical Educational Preparation, Inc.
Tucson, AZ, United States
The PPEP Finance team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Payroll Specialist, who is a team player ready to make a difference in the lives of people in the State of Arizona. Come work with a team of professionals ready to support you in the continued development of a comprehensive program ready to serve communities throughout Arizona.
- Associates Degree in accounting or related field.
- Two (2) years prior work experience in payroll processing and related activities.
- Intermediate proficiency in MSWord, Excel, database programs, accounting/payroll programs.
- Have good communication skills, be detail oriented, be organized and have the ability to work under deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field. Three (3) years prior work experience in processing payroll for an organization of comparable size.
- Prior work experience in a government, education or private non-profit environment.
- Prior work experience with Solomon financial or comparable software.
- Strong Communications skills, ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and able to work under deadlines.
Must be able to see/read a computer monitor screen.
Must be able to lift and carry five (5) pounds.
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PPEPHIRING.COM