Colorado Springs, CO
Penrose -St. Francis Health Services' in-person Job Fair - hiring for RNs, CNAs nd Patient Service Reps!!
Join us for Penrose-St. Francis Health Services' in-person Job Fair
Become a member of the 21,000 strong by bringing your purpose and your passion to our team at Penrose-St. Franics Health Services in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's an incredible time to join us as we are a proud Magnet Hospital with designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for superior quality in nursing care. RSVP to our RN, CNA and Patient Service Reps Job Fair today!Now Hiring Caregivers:
Experienced Registered Nurses
- multiple departments hiring: ICU, Float Pool, Surgery, Ortho Surgical, ER, Oncology, Intermediate Care Unit, Medical/Surgical, PACU, Post-Surgical, Surgical Trauma Floor, Ortho Neuro, Observation and Cardiovascular
- Patient Service Representatives
Sign-on bonuses available now: $15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs and $10,000 sign-on bonus for CNAs.
Restrictions may apply.
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 from 4:00 m. - 8:00 p.m.
2222 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
RSVP is required. Please apply here to RSVP! Masks are required to attend. We will be practicing social distancing.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
Please refer to Penrose Hospital's openings for job requirements: https://external-centura.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12781-12790-Colorado+SpringsMinimum PayHiring Maximum PayYour Connected Community
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is a full-service, 522-bed acute care provider in Colorado Springs comprised of Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. Penrose Hospital serves as the anchor hospital of Penrose-St. Francis Health Services with 364- licensed beds and the ability to provide tertiary (high tech) medical-surgical services with an emphasis on elective and outpatient care. Established in 1890, Penrose Hospital has grown to become a major health treatment and referral center, specializing in cancer care, cardiac care, emergency trauma care and physical rehabilitation. St. Francis Medical Center opened in 2008 to keep pace with the growing needs of the Colorado Springs community on the north side of the city. St. Francis Medical Center features 172-beds and offers a modern birth center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Care Unit, Emergency Department, Level III Trauma Center, imaging services, surgical services and Critical Care Unit. It also serves as southern Colorado's home base for the Flight For Life Colorado air medical helicopter service. It's an incredible time to join us as we are a proud Magnet Hospital with designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for superior quality in nursing care. With more than 300 days of annual sunshine, mild winters and easy-to-access recreational areas like Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods and some of Colorado's top destination resorts, you will enjoy an incredible lifestyle while having the career you've always wanted.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!