Pharmacy Tech Certified Outpatient
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$15. 35 - $21.81/hrFlourishing Begins Here
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.What You Bring/Job Requirements
Qualified external applicants eligible for a $XX,000 sign on bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum of 1 year experience required. Must be hired into a Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Prior retail or hospital outpatient pharmacy technician experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Attains professional growth by attending or participating in a minimum of 10 hours of continuing education annually required.
- Active Pharmacy Technician License (Kansas), Certification (Colorado) or Provisional Certification (Colorado),Required. Provision Certificaitons must obtain State Certification within 12 months required.
Schedule: PRN - as needed coverage for PTO, sick calls, etc. Should be able to work a minimum of 4 days per month, or one day per week on average. Shifts are either 745a-615p M-F, 8a-430p M-F, or 9a-5p S-S and holidays.
Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift differentials
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.
If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.