PHX - Janitorial Specialist (15367)
Are "immaculate" and "well-kept" two of your favorite words? Are you known as the neat freak among your circle of friends? If so, you may be well-suited to become our next janitor. Our company will rely on you to provide our guests and employees with a spotless interior and exterior atmosphere where everything is well-ordered. Youll become a critical component of upholding our company culture and image all while helping us to look and feel our absolute best through the ambiance of our office. You provide us with superior housekeeping and janitorial skills and well provide you with a generous benefits package, paid time off and a competitive wage. When you become part of the Cutter Aviation team, well be sure to take just as good care of you as you do of us.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean and maintain designated spaces both inside and outside of the facility on a daily basis, which includes the lobby, restrooms, offices, conference rooms, parking lot and public areas.
- Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, polish, wash windows and empty trash on a daily basis and shampoo rugs when needed. Coordinate waxing of floors as needed, in conjunction with Management.
- Report maintenance issues to Management as soon as theyre brought to your attention
- Maintain and stock supply rooms and bathrooms as needed.
- Check for potential safety issues in all public areas on a daily basis and bring them to the attention of Management.
- Make sure all doors, windows, entrances and exits are free of clutter and debris, and securely closed and locked when youre the last to leave that area.
- Come to work with a great attitude and a sparkling smile!
- A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a love for cleanliness and organization
- Punctuality and ability to work split shifts. Must be dependable.
- Extreme attention to the smallest detail
- Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without being monitored
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Knowledge of the latest OSHA safety regulations, preferred
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check