MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Physical Therapists needed-Tucson
MBI/ORPT is growing, and are looking an outpatient clinic director for our new clinic in Tucson, AZ. If you are looking for rewarding career that allows for growth, professionally and personally, while maintaining an optimal work/life balance, then check out MBI. MBI is looking for a driven and dedicated Physical Therapist to develop and grow a team with the focus of helping the injured worker return to regular duty.
MBI/ORPT is unique, we are the only physical therapy company with the sole focus of treating the injured worker. MBI has implemented a sports management outpatient physical therapy model to treat the "industrial athlete". Restoring function to the injured employee allows for minimized missed work days for our patients, while returning them to work quickly and safely. Our mission of providing compassionate care coupled with evidence based care has lead to industry leading results. Our focus on evidence based care and hands-on approach allows for a true individualized care model. The enthusiastic and skilled physical therapists and staff at MBI has created a truly desirable work culture. If you are looking for a rewarding career, work with a highly skilled team, and grow as a professional, apply to MBI/ORPT today.
Founded in 1982, MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc. is an Arizona based company operating eight, so to be 9, full service facilities staffed with medical professionals who provide the full spectrum of Occupational Injury Care and Occupational Medicine for employers and their employees.
- Ultra competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Generous and achievable quarterly bonus program
- Company paid manual therapy certification/fellowship
- Company matching 401K
- OCS test re-imbursement
- CEU re-imbursement
- APTA membership reimbursement
- License renewal reimbursement
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and 6 paid holidays
- Mentorship oppotunity
- Supervision/management of clinical staff.
- Communicate with interdisciplinary team members including but not limited to: medical, operations, specialists and sales.
- On-site tours of employer facilities.
- Patient care will include evaluations and assessments as per the Arizona Physical Therapy Practice Act, determining individualized a plan of care, supervising ancillary staff, EMR documentation and ensuring a fun safe environment for patients.
- Lift/fit testing will include on-site essential job function assessments and the development and supervision of an objective and unbiased test of a person’s ability to safely complete those tasks with proper mechanics.
- Administrative responsibilities will include patient and provider scheduling, referral management, employer interactions, policy and procedure development, billing management, and staff education.
- Medical record management will include insuring confidentiality under HIPPA law, insurance authorizations, and filing.