Colorado Springs, CO
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Neurosurgery - Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This position assumes responsibility and accountability for comprehensive care, support and education to patients and their families through all aspects of their medical care process. Participates as a key member of the team to identify and meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient. Utilizes a collaborative multi-disciplinary approach to the care of the patient/family serving as an expert practitioner, educator, consultant and researcher. Maintains responsibility for job performance specifications. Assumes personal accountability for departmental mission, organizational mission and core values of Centura Health.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Two years prior experience in surgery required.
- Masters graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program required
- PA Certification by N.C.C.P.A. and current mid-level provider license by the state of Colorado required
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- Master's Degree in Nursing as Nurse Practitioner, from a nationally accredited postgraduate certificate program required. Must be a graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Graduate from an Accredited School Of Nursing required
- Registered Nurse Practitioner Licensure for; and listed on the state Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) Registry required. Board certified as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, in applicable population foci and/or subspecialty.
- RN License required
- BLS from the American Heart Association may be required depending on practice setting
- ACLS from the American Heart Association may be required depending on practice setting
- Have Prescriptive Authority (RXN) or have Provisional Prescriptive Authority (RXN-P), if applicable for role with associated articulated plan.
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don't forget to check out our benefits!Caring for Your Whole Well BeingCentura Health offers its employed providers a robust benefits package. In addition to health, dental, vision, and 401k, physicians are offered physician-specific short and long-term disability programs, paid malpractice insurance, and physician-specific leave programs. Physician employment may also eligible for additional compensation such as a relocation stipend (based on location), student loan repayment, and sign-on bonus. The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, specialty, and comparison to others who are already in this role for APP positions. Physicians are paid based on RVUs in addition to a base pay structure. Apply now to connect with a recruiter and discuss the details! If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or if you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.