Vanco Payment Solutions
PMX - Client Onboarding Specialist
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Do you have a passion for partnering with clients for success? As a Client Success Partner for our PMX line of business, you will apply domain, product, and account management expertise throughout ongoing engagement with the client. You will be responsible for product adoption, client experience and ultimately client retention.
In this role, you will be work cross-functionally, being empowered to marshal organizational resources to promote the successful adoption of our solutions, or to resolve troublesome customer issues by identifying and targeting root causes, while balancing the financial realities and strategic goals of the company.
As a Client Success Partner, you will lead in the:
* Management of key accounts (relationship, adoption of existing solutions, etc.)
* Securing new and expansion business
* Implementing new clients.
* Retention of their book of business.
What youll be doing:
* Monitor and engage your book of business to meet or exceed KPIs specific metrics around growth /adoption, upsell / expansion, and client health / satisfaction.
o Success in this role will include: Retention of a significant portion of your assigned book of business, demonstrated solution adoption growth, lead generation efforts that yield same store sales / expansion revenue for the company and client advocacy efforts that yield high overall client satisfaction ratings related to our level of service.
* Analyze and act on client data informing an overall picture of client health, return on investment, breadth / depth of product adoption, and targets for cross-sell / upsell.
* Work closely with outside business partners/suppliers and analyze their data for gaps in service that impact the end customer
* Conduct quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with assigned accounts and other designated clients as required.
* Spearhead the onboarding relationship, post-sale for key accounts. Coordinate the overall initial client experience in cooperation with Sales and Underwriting. Run point for Vanco to ensure a positive onboarding experience for our key accounts.
* Develop ongoing client engagement opportunities to promote increased product adoption, client and cross-sell/up-sell within existing accounts.
* Maintain a high degree of organizational awareness within our key accounts. Keep our CRM resources up to date with latest organizational structure and contact information.
* Keep abreast of current market dynamics, our competitive landscape, etc. and how we stack up to enable effective communication of key messages to our clients as required.
* Assess and record overall client health metrics while identifying any potential renewal risks
* Manage the client relationship through the escalation process as warranted.
* Assist Sales Consultants with identifying customer goals/values.
* Provide best practice recommendations. Assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to support team to achieve a high degree of client satisfaction.
* Serve as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive the evolution of our business to help the client achieve their objectives.
* Serve as project manager and execute tailored, client-focused project plans as needed to ensure we deliver the best possible overall client experience.
* Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
* You have a familiarity with the banking industry and banking terminology.
* Bachelors degree preferred, business, information technology management, instructional technology or another education-related field a plus.
* You have at least 2-3 years of experience required, preferably in a technology focused position at a SaaS company. Sales experience is also a plus.
* You have experience collaborating with or serving financial institutions, preferably in technology
* Familiarity in payments industry is a plus
* You have strong social skills. You are comfortable communicating via phone, video conference, audio conference. You put others at ease using these same modes of communication.
* You are a strong communicator, both oral & written, communicating proactively & impactfully
* You work independently and be self-motivated
* You are a strong problem solver with critical thinking skills
* You are effective at creating, gathering and analyzing reports and data
* You can multitask and to consistently perform under the pressure of deadlines and other demands
* You are highly organized and task-oriented
* You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
* You are effective at gathering, compiling, interpreting & reports with assistance provided from FP&A
* You are self-driven and able to work independently and with little supervision
What we offer:
* While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
* 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
* Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
* Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
* Paid days off to Volunteer
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* Competitive benefits and pay
* Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!