Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Black Hawk, CO
Job Title: Pool Attendant
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply on line now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarchs new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Caf, fine dining Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games, and a new poker and sports betting rooms coming soon. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options ($4 -$6 round trip for casino busses)
- Free Covered Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Internal growth and transfer opportunities for continuous growth and advancement opportunities
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO in your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Dont want to drive to Black Hawk? You dont have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The pool at Monarch Casino Resort Spa, has year-round indoor whirlpools and atrium pool, along with an outdoor whirlpool, and pre-lit fire pits.
The Pool at Monarch Casino Resort Spa has openings for full or part-time Pool Attendants.
The Pool Attendant will seamlessly assist guests with their pool experience when visiting Monarch Casino Resort and Spa. They are responsible for the cleanliness of the pool area inside and outside. The Pool Attendant is the first and last point of contact the guest has when visiting the pool, they are responsible for setting the tone for the guests experience.
Ideal applicant will have guest experience in a spa/ resort setting. They will have excellent communication, and organization skills. The ideal applicant will also pay attention to detail, and be able to have exceptional performance at all times.
There are many great advantages to working for Monarch Casino and Spa:
- Established clientele
- Use of upscale products
- Beautiful and professional environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k + match
- Free meal per shift
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarchs intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.