Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience. SBH is known for high quality services, excellent staff training, opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries, and a solid benefits package. Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy!
We are currently seeking Pool Direct Care Providers who are seeking flexible work schedules to work on an on-call basis in our pool program. Positions are working at various SB&H sites offering multiple shifts throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Opportunities available to transition to benefited, full-time positions! Other opportunities may include working at our sites in Northern AZ.
Programs include Community Living, Inpatient Crisis, Level 2, and Level 3 sites. Specialties include substance abuse, independent living, and integrated care.
As a Direct Care Provider (DCP) you will provide screening, assessment, treatment planning, life skills, pre-vocational traning, related documentation, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services to seriously mentally ill adult members in a residential or crisis recovery treatment location. You will have the opportunity to contribute to and create a recovery based environment where consumers area given the opportunities to lead satisfying and productive lives.
We would love you to join our team if you:
- Are a minimum of 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma/GED and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- An Associates degree and 1 year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A Bachelors degree (related or non-related) in the behavioral health field plus 6 months of relevant experience in behavioral health
- Have and maintain a valid Arizona drivers license and are able to pass a motor vehicle screen for insurance purposed in order to transport clients
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and low socio-economic individuals
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (preferred)
- Must obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred.