Post Closing Manager
Job Description SummaryAs a Post Closing Manager working for Taylor Morrison you will provide leadership, oversight and support to your team. You will act as an advocate for the loan throughout the process your team is responsible for; build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstrations of solid professional judgment. The Post Closing Manager will also view, have access to and work with confidential employee information and customer financial data. The person in this position must adhere to strict company confidentiality policies and procedures.
We trust that as a Post Closing Manager you will: (responsibilities)
- Manage and supervise your team in accordance with guidelines and regulations for all residential mortgage loans
- Ensures your teams maintain appropriate turn times
- Ensures that loans are documented and closed in accordance with Taylor Morrison Home Funding and investor guidelines
- Keeps abreast of changes in company Policy and Procedures, Investor Programs and Procedures, and Compliance
- Creates and implements procedures necessary to stay in compliance with Taylor Morrison Home Funding Policy and Procedures, Investor Programs and Procedures, and all federal and state regulation
- Ensures that staff is informed and trained
- Develops, implements, and analyzes a variety of reports for Fulfillment Center Manager
- Completes compliance audits as required
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates compliance with all Taylor Morrison Home Funding regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities - knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training
- Keeps up to date on regulation changes
- Follows all Taylor Morrison Home Funding policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual required or job-specific training
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Acumen
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical/Analytical thinking
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- 3 + years of relevant mortgage closing/post closing/operations/debt collection/management and/or title insurance experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Mortgage Loan Origination Systems, processes and policies and management and/or operations. (Experience with Encompass is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office and other standard technology and communication applications
- Ability to train and present to small and large audiences or has the interest in learning to train and present
- Excellent management, leadership, and team building skills
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.