Post Closing Purchase Clearing Specialist
Job Description SummaryThe Post Closer - Audit Liaison Specialist supports mortgage related business strategies responsible for auditing and shipping closed loan files to the appropriate investor on a daily basis. The position requires a thorough knowledge of standard closing documentation for Conventional loans.
The goals of this position are to deliver complete, accurate packages to our investors expeditiously for purchase.
We trust that as a Post Closer - Audit Liaison Specialist you will: (responsibilities)
- Audit of incoming closed loan packages for shipment to the investor utilizing our Post Closing Audit Checklist and the investors Closed Loan File Submission Sheet
- Review underwriting final approval sheet to ensure all "at closing" conditions were met and included with the closed loan package for submission to the investor
- Identify any incorrect, incomplete or missing documentation and take appropriate steps to rectify
- Effectively communicate with title, builder, buyers and co-workers in a positive and professional manner to obtain missing and/or corrective documentation in a timely manner
- Confirm all closed loan packages are legibly scanned and successfully uploaded to both the investors system and to our Loan Operating System
- Update Loan Operating System to show date shipped
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Ethics & Integrity
- Organization Skills
- Knowledge of Know Before You Owe, loan origination, processing, underwriting and closing guidelines for Conventional loans
- Minimum 2 years mortgage or banking experience
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity and acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing work assignments
- Must possess a short learning curve related to integration of new skills and tasks
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.