Amphitheater Unified School District
Preschool Instructional Specialist
Posted over 1 month ago
- Preschool Instructional Specialist JobID: 8071
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- Associates Degree in early childhood, child development, or a closely related field
- At least six months of child care experience
- Current training in First Aid and CPR as required by R9-5-403(E)
- Must be 21 years of age or older required per R9-5-401
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
Level G, $12.59 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Short Term, Academic Year.
You must attach copies of your CPR/First aid certification, Fingerprint Clearance Card, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|