Jefferson City, MO
Pressure Washer Commercial Hood Cleaning -NIGHT SHIFT- Full Time!
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in the Mid-Missouri area is looking for additional team members to work with our team.
NO experience necessary, we offer PAID on the job training. This is a full-time position.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get each job done and involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from the roof-top fan to the kitchen hood. Each team usually cleans 2-3 restaurants/night (while the location is closed) and work nights (start approximately 8pm and work till the job is done).
Starting pay at $11 to $13 an hour depending on experience/skill level. PAID travel time to and from each job site.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to show up on time and be reliable
- Must have a current driver's license
- Must have attention to detail
HOODZ of Mid Missouri / NW Metro St. Louis is a part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesnt follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodz.us.com
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 40 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for up to 10 hours at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8pm-8am