Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement Plan
PPEP Prevention is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated team player ready to coordinate all aspects of the Prevention Program Coodinator in the Pima County. This position is based the Amado Az Area. Come work with a team of professionals ready to support you in the continued development of a comprehensive team ready to serve communities in need.
Looking for a Career Pathway to move you in the right direction. Portable Practical Educational Preparation – (PPEP, Inc.) is one of the largest non-profit multi-service agencies in Arizona with an extensive reach into the southwestern United States and abroad. Come join our team of dedicated employees and make a difference in our domestic and international communities! PPEP offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, along with a wide range of programming that is diversified, rich in heritage, imbedded in the community, and has developed community partnerships who are invested in helping people improve their lives
- At leastTwenty-one (21) years or older.
- Valid Arizona Drivers license, 36 month MVR will be will be reviewed and approved by corporate auto insurer.
- Basic understanding of addiction as a disease and its impact on individuals, families and community.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a level I AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Knowledgeable of proven prevention practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively; both oral and written.
- Ability to operate Windows Office 2010; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and OutLook.
- Functional knowledge and skills in basic Social media (FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram). Good document management and organizational skills.
- Must be self-directed, responsible and possess good judgment and decision making skills with a solutionoriented perspective.
- Must be able to see/read a computer monitor screen and have keyboarding abilities.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs and engage in physical activity required for job to include set up and take down of meeting spaces, conducting outreach event logistics including stretching, reaching, bending, walking, lifting and carrying.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OR REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able and willing to drive to and from community sites and travel between Amado and Tucson, AZ.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.