Freedom Financial Network
San Mateo, CA
Principal Product Manager - Native App & Consumer Dashboard
WHO WE ARE:
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a consumer-focused Product Manager to join our Product team to drive forward a rapidly growing product . We have a tremendous opportunity to re-invent the customer journey to attract and retain consumers across with new, innovative offerings.
In this role, you will partner with multiple functions across the organization to build the best and creative customer experience to drive engagement, retention and revenue growth.
Product management at Freedom Financial Network provides thought leadership for vision and strategy. As a product manager, you will define your roadmap, and will have full ownership of it with autonomy and ability to directly impact the business. You will work closely with engineering, design, analytics and data science, and business stakeholders to execute on your roadmap and help customers improve and achieve their financial health.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, proactive, passionate and experienced Product Manager to innovate and execute on our next generation products and experiences.
- Be the customer voice and become the consumer advocate - understand Freedoms customers wants and needs and their pain points across the journey
- Be the native apps lead. In this role, you will headspear Freedoms competitive advantage with new apps and tools. You will develop the strategy and approach behind our native efforts.
- Understand Freedom Financial Network's strategic and competitive position and be the driver for customer growth and retention
- Define the roadmap, set the team's goals, strategic direction, success metrics and roadmap to develop new products that are aligned with Freedoms mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
- Drive experimentation with both quantitative and qualitative research and A/B testing
- Understand design including design thinking and service design as you will work closely with the design team to conceptualize the consumer journey and deliver new experiences
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, across the lifecycle - from ideation, through agile development, to launch, growth and maintenance. Establish the proper frameworks to constantly measure and improve.
- Communicate clearly to all levels - roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analyst, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision.
- Must have 4+ years of Product Management experience.
- At least 3 years as a customer facing PM, developing products and features that directly impact customers.
- Experience with native apps - including understanding and driving key growth metrics.
- Strong customer empathy and previous experience working on customer-facing product flows.
- Have an eye of design and experience with working with design
- Strong execution ability and experience taking a concept from idea to launch
- Experience with A/B testing and tools.
- You are independent, with a natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects while aligning stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.