Job Description SummaryAs a Processing Manager working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for the oversight of the processors, processing of loans in the CORE by Division Client Coordinators, ensuring they are processed, submitted to underwriting and delivered to the Closing Department according to the Company’s policies and procedures; works with the Assistant Vice President(s) of CORE Fulfillment overseeing the activities of the Client Coordinators and Processing Coordinators; promotes quality work, customer service and related activities including working with Management, Underwriting, Loan Consultants, Closers, Builder staff and title companies; performs direct supervisory duties of department staff and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
We trust that as a Processing Manager you will: (responsibilities)
- Responsible for a national view of the pipelines working with Team Leads in prioritizing work between submissions, commitment letters, customer contact, resubmissions and closing projections
- Work with CC Trainers in auditing of Client Coordinators submissions/work
- Responsible for H2 Insight and Avid customer satisfaction survey responses and tracking by CC
- Work with Team Leads and Processing AVP to create efficiencies and foster better communication and relationships with builder divisions
- Troubleshooting with Team Leads and Client Coordinators
- Coverage for Team Leads
- Assist processing and originations staff with structuring loans as needed
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- 5+ years of loan processing experience required
- Three+ years Lead/Management experience with a strong emphasis on coaching and development preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all mortgage industry departments
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- The Processing Manager must have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of all FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC, USDA guidelines and correspondent overlays
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Interviewing, selecting, and training employees
- Setting rates of pay and hours of work
- Appraising productivity; handling employee grievances or complaints, or disciplining employees
- Determining work techniques
- Planning the work
- Apportioning work among employees
- Determining the types of equipment to be used in performing work, or materials needed
- Planning budgets for work
- Monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance
- Providing for safety and security of the workplace
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to oversee direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
* Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
* The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.