Processor I Paper Claims
CVS Health is looking for experienced Claims Processors to join our fast-paced Claims Department. As a Claims Processor, you will be responsible for accurate and efficient adjudication of paper claims from electronic image in a production environment.
Primary Responsibilities of the Claims Processor include:
- Processing and adjudicating paper claims.
- Maintaining integrity of claims receipts in accordance with standard claims operating and adjudication procedures.
- Accurately resolving pending claims using state and federal regulations and specific health plan criteria.
- Working within turnaround times to meet client performance guarantees for claims processing.
- Meeting productivity and accuracy standards.
Required Qualifications :
- 1+ year of claims experience (medical or dental claims experience will be considered)
- 1+ year of experience Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software
Preferred Qualifications :
- Previous PBM Experience
- Strong typing skills with speed and accuracy
- Team-oriented while also able to pursue personal and departmental production goals daily
- Ability to organize in a multi-demand and multi-priority environment
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
High School Diploma or GED required
High School Diploma or GED Required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.