Seattle, WA, United States
About the Position
The Procurement Specialist assists the Purchasing Manager and Facilities Department with daily purchasing functions provides support to all store locations and departmental teams in the ordering of supplies and services. Process orders and resolve location delivery issues update supplier pricing and other information as required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Develop relationships with our internal customers.
- Prepare all Facilities invoices for payment - create requisitions, expense reports and all required methods of payment with the exception of Capital Orders.
- Source service and supply vendors for Facilities.
- Process supply orders generated through the Goodwill's software D365 system.
- Follow up on missing orders, damaged orders, replacement orders and cancelled shipments.
- Assist with D365 system and item catalog updates.
- Partner with the Purchasing Manager to provide training for internal customers on D365.
- Partner with the Accounting Department to ensure timely and accurate invoice payment.
- Partner with Purchasing Manager to review current supply agreements.
- Adhere to purchasing practices, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrates safe work practices through awareness and observation in support of a safety culture; reports any potential hazards or accidents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription plans available for you and your family
- 20% employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your household
- Training and advancement opportunities at all levels of the organization
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
Essential Mental/Sensory Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Attention to detail
- Time management and multi-tasking
- Organizational skills
We believe in the potential of individuals to make positive changes in their lives. We believe that education and training empower people to make those changes. Our vision for the communities we serve is that each person is able to choose rewarding employment, financial security and the experience of educational achievement. We are committed to creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion (DEI). We embrace our employees' differences and acknowledge and support our collective responsibility.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.