Product Development Director
As the Product Development Director for Care Management, you will be responsible for managing Caremarks Rare and Specialty product development portfolio, focused on effectively managing existing products in the market and bringing to market new products and solutions. The Rare and Specialty product team is responsible for developing and managing products that drive improved health outcomes and lower costs for patients with rare and complex diseases. You will be responsible for the execution of strategic and tactical product plans, product enhancements, complex market and segment analyses, identification of new product opportunities, and coordination of market and product research. Additionally, you will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to develop, implement and integrate care management solutions that deliver impactful and meaningful change for patients, clients and CVS Health. Some of your key activities will include:
- Creating and executing product plans and identifying new product opportunities to support patients with rare diseases
- Overseeing the coordination of market and product research and managing relationships with strategic partners and key internal stakeholders
- Building and developing a high performing team by hiring and managing the best talent with a range of diverse backgrounds
- Identifying, owning, and managing program KPIs and financial targets
- Measuring program results and assessing patient and payor feedback to refine products and generate new product enhancements
- Leading the development of the technical capabilities architecture, and roadmap, and guiding the team to execute on this roadmap
Additionally, you will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to develop, implement and integrate care management solutions that deliver impactful and meaningful change for patients, clients and CVS Health. Your success will be determined by your ability to continually develop and evaluate product growth strategies, using your deep knowledge of the space to prioritize and deploy new product pilots and opportunities.
* At least 8 years in product, marketing, or strategy, preferably in a healthcare setting
* 3 or more years of direct or indirect leadership experience
*Previous experience developing new programs or product offerings
*Knowledge of Care Management solutions
*Proven track record for product and program management in a highly matrixed environment required
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.